Current parents and students are invited to attend our Open House which is scheduled to occur on
Thursday, April 11, 2019, 5:00pm - 8:00pm.
The main objective of this program is to view classrooms and see student work on display.
Open House is not planned for private conferences about individual students. If you wish to speak with a teacher about your child's needs and progress, please telephone the school at 310.917.4800 and a phone conference will be arranged.
Schedule & Program
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm Have dinner in the covered cafeteria area by Cinque Terre West!
- 5:00pm - Magnet Family Social (front of the school by the driveway & Auditorium)
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm “Open House”
- Musical performances in the Quad and by the X-bldg. from 5:30-7:30pm
- PRIDE Booster Club and Community Service Club in the Cafeteria from 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Science Fair in Town Hall
- Book Fair in the Library! Some teachers may have "wish lists" available at the Book Fair if you feel inclined to purchase books for your student's classroom or the school.
- PE – all PE classes will meet in the Gymnasium
- The Counseling Office will be open from 5:00-6:00pm to answer any questions you may have. Also stop by if you have questions regarding the culmination policy for ALL students. You may also get help with Schoology!