Bus Behavior Expectations
The transportation services provided through the Los Angeles Unified School District are a privilege intended to provide
students and families with a safe and cost effective means of traveling to and from school. With this understanding, it is
important that students adhere to a strict set of safety guidelines in order to ensure each child’s arrival at their destination.
When in transit to and from school or related activities, students are expected to adhere to all of the behavior guidelines
set forth by both Paul Revere Charter Middle School and the Los Angeles Unified School District. Failure to do abide by
these rules may result in disciplinary action, including but not limited to loss of transportation privileges.
Rules and Expectations
All passengers must:
1. Remain seated with seat belts fastened at all times
2. Refrain from loud or disruptive behavior that may distract the bus driver
3. Keep all body parts and personal objects inside the bus
4. Be respectful to all passengers and staff members
5. Refrain from eating or drinking on the bus or in the loading zone
6. Refrain from using any electronic device, except in an emergency situation
7. Get on and off the bus only at assigned stop
Assigned Bus Route
1. Verbal Warning
2. Citation #1 – Warning
3. Citation #2 – 1 day suspension, return pending parent conference
4. Citation #3 – 3 day suspension, return pending parent conference
*Violation of any bus rules after citation #3 may result in loss of transportation privileges for the duration of the school year.
1. Verbal Warning
2. Citation # 1 – loss of late bus privilege for the duration of the semester.
Automatic Suspension (3 days minimum)
The following actions will result in a suspension from transportation and a parent conference:
1. Fighting, horseplaying, putting hands on another student
2. Threatening a staff member or student
3. Endangering the safety of passengers, the driver, and/or the public (throwing object out windows, gang signs, etc).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Koretz in the Attendance Office at (310) 917-4841.
All Revere students must have a signed copy on file.