Research a Topic (a.k.a. Conduct Research)
Conducting research simply means you need to locate and document factual information.
This information may be sought at our Revere LMC!
Use the following steps to get started:
- Find out as much information about your topic as possible. Read assignment details carefully.
- Try to form a research question to focus your search.
- Download the Student Guide to Research form.
- Stop by the library to access informative print and digital resources.
- Ask your librarian for support with your research.
- Cite all information utilized. Perhaps try an online citation generator, such as EasyBIB.com