2017 - 2018 Parent-Sponsored Late Bus Information
Late buses depart Monday through Thursday only. No late buses on Friday. For students staying at Revere for PEP classes or tutoring late buses are available. May 10, 2018 is the last of late buses for this school year.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ROUTES HAVE LATE BUSES EXCEPT VALLEY/BRENTWOOD ROUTE 902.
Professional Development Days, 1:32 dismissal: Late buses depart as usual.
Dates: 9/5/17, 9/19/17, 10/3/17, 10/17/17, 10/31/17, 11/28/17, 12/12/17, 1/9/18, 1/23/18, 2/6/18, 2/20/18, 3/6/18, 3/20/18
Minimum Days, 12:26pm dismissal: No late buses.
Dates: 8/31/17, 12/15/17, 3/23/18, 4/20/18, 6/6/18, 6/7/18TUMBLEWEED TRANSPORTATION DISPATCH: 310-444-3232, 4am-9pm
Don't forget to add the late bus route to your SafeStop App so you can track the location of the bus.Need to download the App? Go to www.SafeStopApp.com
- Download the SafeStop app and choose "Create an Account".
- Allow notifications from SafeStop so that you can receive alerts and messages from your school administrators or bus provider.
- Enter your home postal code and Paul Revere Charter Middle School.
- Enter your information and register with the 2017-2018 access code: ALFD90
- Need help getting started? Download the user guide at www.SafeStopApp.com
- Still have questions? Chat with support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-843-8936.