Parent-Sponsored Bus Program Late Bus Usage
The Parent-Sponsored Bus Program is managed by PRMS Student Services, Inc.
We are pleased to offer late bus usage for a limited number of students who will be attending PEP after school classes. Space is limited and will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Students who are not registered for PEP after school activities at Paul Revere are not eligible for this program. Please note that no supervision is provided and that it's the responsibility of the student to be on time to load the bus 5 minutes prior to departure.
The late bus can be used up to 2 or 4 days per week per PEP session. There are no refunds of any kind once payment has been made, unless the bus is full.
Buses run only during PEP sessions with the following departures:
- Monday through Thursday at 4:40pm to all destinations
- Tuesday and Thursday at 3:40pm with the following exceptions:
- No 3:40pm bus to Baldwin Hills El. (use 4:40pm bus)
- No 3:40pm to Coeur d'Alene El. (use Venice High 3:40pm or 4:40pm bus)
- Either Overland El. or Clover El. will be used based on the greatest need per PEP session, not both.
Sign up by filling out the APPLICATION and make a payment via PayPal below: