Schoology Code of Conduct
- While on Schoology, what I say and how I say it will be school appropriate.
- I will use posts to discuss school-related content only.
- I will use a respectful tone of voice when posting. All school rules and consequences related to harassment apply to Schoology.
- I will use appropriate grammar instead of texting language.
- I will not reveal any personal information on Schoology. This includes telephone numbers, addresses, emails, etc.
Posting & Replying to Messages or Comments
- Post a note to the whole group if your question is about something the whole group should know (assignments, instructions, due dates etc.)
- Send a note only to your teacher if you want to talk about something that doesn’t relate to everyone.
- Don’t post questions or comments about personal issues or topics. Keep private information private.
- Keep your conversations on topic.
- If you’re not sure if a word, joke, or image is okay, then it’s probably not. DO NOT write posts that tease, bully, annoy, spam, or gossip about any other person.
- If you think there is something inappropriate posted on Schoology, please tell your teacher immediately!
Punctuation & Grammar
- No txting lingo. I am ur tcher…show me that u have lrnd how 2 spell.
- DO NOT PUT SENTENCES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. This is considered shouting!
- Do not end sentences with more than one exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or question mark????????????
- Please please please do not repeat a word more than necessary.
By signing this and using Schoology, you are agreeing to the terms listed above..