Revere students are expected to arrive and depart school
using one of these choices:
Be Cool…Set-Up Your Carpool!
Beginning July 1, 2017, you'll be able to log onto our website, Carpool to School and join a carpool in your neighborhood. All Revere households are automatically registered, so you can see who's around you and share rides each week, each month or the entire school year.
If you wish to opt-out of Carpool to School CLICK HERE.
Parent-Sponsored Yellow School Buses
The parent-sponsored yellow school buses are exclusively for students. We currently have three buses serving the Pacific Palisades and Holmby Hills communities. Seven buses will provide transportation for the 2017-2018 school year. A morning pickup and two afternoon return trips are planned to each community. For more information go to: http://paulreverems.com/buses Questions?: PRMSYellowCharterBus@gmail.com.
MTA Line 2 serves Sunset Boulevard, including Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Westwood and Downtown Los Angeles. MTA bus stops for Revere are at Sunset & Allenford for drop off in the morning. In the afternoon the buses are boarded directly in front of school on Allenford.Many students take the MTA bus to and from school. After school, Revere has four MTA buses, three of which go to Pacific Palisades, and the fourth goes toward downtown Los Angeles. All buses arrive at Revere empty. To find our at what point in the routes the buses become public and start picking up passengers, please contact the bus line directly at www.metro.net/around
The following are the stops in the direction of Pacific Palisades per Metro: Overload trippers operated westbound on Line 2 begin at Allenford/Brinkley, make a left on Sunset Bl, left on Temescal Canyon Rd, right on Pacific Coast Hwy, right on Sunset Bl to Temescal Canyon Rd. Stops on Sunset are at Capri, Napoli, Minorca, Amalfi, Evans Rd, Will Rogers St. Park, Brooktree, Chautauqua, Drummond, Carey, Monument, Swarthmore, Via De La Paz, on Temescal at Sunset, Bowdoin, Pacific Coast Hwy, on 16321 PCH, Bel Air Bay Club, Sunset at Pacific Coast Hwy, Paseo Miramar, Palisades, and Marquez Pl.
For Metro fares and TAP card information go to: https://www.metro.net/riding/fares/
Big Blue Bus
We have a Big Blue Bus stop right on campus, in the Horseshoe Driveway. Now that’s convenient!
30-Day Youth Pass is just $19! Parents and students can purchase youth passes at Blue: The Transit Store, or load them onto a Student TAP card on taptogo.net. Learn more about the benefits of the Student TAP card.
The Big Blue Bus Line 14 runs from Playa Vista, by way of Centinela/Bundy/San Vicente, with service to the doorstep of Revere Middle School. Look for the bus with the headsign showing "Paul Revere MS" on the front and sides of the bus.
Starting February 19, 2017 Big Blue Bus Route 14 (click here for the map):
- Buses will arrive Paul Revere at 7:26am, 7:41am and 8:01am for students who missed the 7:41am arrival.
- In the afternoon, trips will leave at 2:15pm, 2:49pm, 3:18pm, and 3:50pm with a special trip leaving at 12:40pm on April 7 and June 9 only.
Big Blue Bus Route 43 (click here for the map):
- Departs Bergamot Expo Station in Santa Monica at 7:20am
- Departs Paul Revere at 2:14pm, 2:47pm and 3:15pm
Contacts: Visit www.BigBlueBus.com for trip planner and fares or call customer service at (310)451-5444, Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm, Saturday 12pm-6pm. Drop by the Transit Store at 1444 4th St. (just north of 4th St. and Broadway) in downtown Santa Monica. Get faster service by messaging the GO system: http://www.smgov.net/sm_go.aspx?goparms=cid%3D2146/ Click here for all the Big Blue Bus Routes & SchedulesROUTE 14 - http://bigbluebus.com/Routes-and-Schedules/Route-14.aspx
The Big Blue Bus Route 14
- Northbound trip departs at 6:36AM from Playa Vista to Paul Revere Middle School, arriving at 7:35AM.
- Artisans & Centinela departs 6:36am
- Centinela & Venice departs 6:48am
- Bundy & Pico departs 6:59am
- Bundy & Olympic departs 7:01am
- Gorham & San Vicente departs 7:15am
- Mon./Wed./Fri. Southbound trips from Paul Revere Middle depart at 2:11 and 3:15PM.
- Gorham & San Vicente arrives 3:40pm
- Bundy & Olympic arrives 3:56pm
- Bundy & Pico arrives 4:00pm
- Centinela & Venice arrives 4:16pm
- Artisans & Centinela arrives 4:32pm
- Tues./Thurs Southbound trips from Paul Revere Middle depart at 2:11PM and 3:15PM.
- Gorham & San Vicente arrives 2:40pm
- Bundy & Olympic arrives 2:55pm
- Bundy & Pico arrives 2:58pm
- Centinela & Venice arrives 3:12pm
- Artisans & Centinela arrives 3:26pm
LAUSD School Bus Transportation (Magnet/PWT Students Only)
Revere's Area Bus Supervisor: Mr. Freddie Baker, 310-826-4393
District Transportation Office, 800-LABUSES
Permission to ride on the LAUSD yellow school bus is granted to students who have been accepted through LAUSD's Office of Integration into one of two programs: Magnet or Permits With Transportation (PWT). Unfortunately, the Space Available and PSC (Public School Choice) programs are no longer available.
PWT is a Court-Ordered voluntary integration program available to residents of the Los Angeles Unified School District who live within a PWT sending school area. Parents may call (213) 241-6572 to verify if the applicant lives in a PWT sending school area. Applications for PWT are due in October for the following year. Click here for more information.Please note that no late buses are provided on Professional Development (PD) Days.
PWT is administered by Student Integration Services. Click here for more information: http://echoices.lausd.net/PWT/PWTHome.aspx Please contact the office at its toll-free number 877- 4MAG/PWT, 877- 462-4798, or 213- 241-4177, or 213-241-6572. PWT is for Charter Students who meet the criteria established by the program. The application opens in October for the following school year.
Student Transportation Stats
May 2017 Student Survey Results:Morning to school:-36% Ride in a single-family car with no other students-23% Carpool-14% Ride on a LAUSD Magnet School Bus- 5% Ride on a LAUSD PWT School Bus- 8% Ride on a Parent-Sponsored Bus- 4% Ride on a Metro Bus- 6% Ride on a Big Blue Bus- 1% Ride on the Metro Rail/Bus- 2% Walk- 1% Rides a BikeAfternoon to home:-26% Ride in a single-family car with no other students-18% Carpool-14% Ride on a LAUSD Magnet School Bus- 5% Ride on a LAUSD PWT School Bus- 8% Ride on a Parent-Sponsored Bus- 14% Ride on a Metro Bus- 9% Ride on a Big Blue Bus- 1% Ride on the Metro Rail/Bus- 4% Walk- 1% Rides a Bike
October 2016 Student Survey Results
1. How do you get to school in the morning and home on a typical day?
- 43%do not carpool and ride in a single family car in the morning / 603 students (35%) do not carpool home after school
- 29% carpool with other students in the morning / 393 students (23%) carpool home after school
- 15% ride on a LAUSD Magnet Bus
- 5% ride on a LAUSD PWT Bus
- 9% ride on a parent-sponsored Tumbleweed Bus
- 3% ride on the Metro Bus in the morning / 288 students (17%) ride the Metro home after school
- 3% ride on the BBB Bus in the morning / 127 students (7%) ride the BBB home after school
- 2% walk
- 0% ride a bike