Subject: Health/ScienceEmail: email@example.com
Room Number: S2Materials list: *Materials will be checked Tuesday, August 22rd. Please try to have your materials the first or second day of school. Thank you!
ExperimentWelcome to Ms. Asahina's homepage. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you!
- Spiral notebook - one spiral 100 pages or more for science only or two spiral notebooks if less than 100 pages for science only. Wide ruled or college ruled is fine.
- Black pens - 2 (Please buy a box of pens if you tend to lose them)
- Red pens - 2 (Please buy a box of red pens if you tend to lose them)
- Pencil - pencils are only used when students are required to draw.
- Covered book (Life Science textbook)
- Folder 2 pocket paper folder is fine but please make sure it is for science only. A section of a 3-ring binder is fine too. The binder can have multiple subjects in it.
- Colored pencils
- Ruler (metric)