CPT This Week
The 10-week grading window is open now through Wednesday this week. You MUST give marks to ALL students. Please don't forget to give grades to your service workers. Mr. Shibata
It's Socktober all month - The Community Service Club is collecting brand new socks for a local homeless shelter.
The Grants Committee would like you to share your "wish list" & grants experience. Please complete the survey: https://tinyurl.com/PRMSgrants Ms. Robertson
Reflections Art Program - "Within Reach"
- Student Entry form and information
- Entries are due by November 27th
- Questions? Carolyn Tetaz at email@example.com
- Print a flyer for your classroom
CELDT Testing will be conducted October 23rd through October 26th. The test will be given in Ms. Seeger's room X2 during periods 5 & 6. Service workers will also be delivering summonses to period 4 teachers. These need to be given to the students to report to Mrs. Seeger's room for periods 5 & 6. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is important that the students arrive on time to X2 right after lunch.
Important Info. and Links
IDT Announcements and Support may be found at:
- Discovery Education Login: School and Passcode A495-431F If you need help setting up your classroom account contact Ms. Thrapp: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinocchio Lunch Menu (Delivers Tuesday and Thursday each week. Get your order to Lori by 10am)
- Have a maintenance request? You can email your request to our plant manager, James Talton, at email@example.com
- In Case of Emergency: from you classroom phone dial 98-911