Drop Off / Pick Up Zones
THE WEST DRIVEWAY IS ONE-WAY ONLY,YOU MUST ENTER FROM ALLENFORD AND EXIT AT SUNSET/MANDEVILLE!!
Traffic congestion around Revere during drop off and pick up is a potentially dangerous situation forstudents, faculty, staff, and parents. Follow the rules and be part of the solution!
ALLENFORD DROP OFF / PICK UP:
WEST DRIVEWAY DROP OFF / PICK UP:
- DO NOT DROP your child OFF ON ALLENFORD AVE. OR SUNSET BLVD.
- DO NOT ASK OR ALLOW your child to CROSS ALLENFORD or any street at any point OTHER THAN A MARKED CROSSWALK.
- DO NOT PARK in NEIGHBORS DRIVEWAYS or BLOCK their driveways.
- ONE-WAY ONLY! You may only ENTER from ALLENFORD and EXIT at SUNSET/MANDEVILLE.
- DO NOT PARK IN A PARKING SPOT in the west driveway. DROP or PICK UP your student by PULLING TO THE RIGHT SIDE allowing enough space for cars to pass you on the left. DO NOT BACK UP after parking, this causes traffic jams and potential HAZARDS FOR PEDESTRIANS AND OTHER CARS.
- DO NOT STOP in a BUS LOADING / UNLOADING ZONE.
MORNING DROP OFF:
- Main Entrance Horseshoe Driveway. Pull forward near the auditorium, have your student ready to exit your car without delay.
- West Driveway entering on Allenford and exiting on Sunset at Mandeville. Two lanes are available to exit the campus at the Sunset/Mandeville intersection. Cars heading west should be in the left lane of the access road while cars going east should be in the right lane. Drivers are also MANDATED not to drive beyond the speed limit (8 MPH) while driving on campus.
AFTERNOON PICK UP:
- The main entrance horseshoe driveway opens for parents to drive through and pick up students 15-20 minutes after dismissal or when the buses are loaded and have left.
- The west drivewary opens for parents to drive through and pick up students 15-20 minutes after dismissal or when the buses are loaded and have left.
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation in creating a safe environment for everybody.