Student Locker Contract Download the Contract
I understand that my school locker is the property of the Los Angeles Unified School District and that I must obey the following rules or face penalties up to and including the loss of my locker privilege.
- TARDIES – Problems related to lockers will not be accepted as tardy excuses. Six (6) tardies to any class within a semester may result in locker loss.
- SHARING – Things belonging to another person must not be kept in the locker. Locker combinations are not to be shared. I am responsible for all items that are in my assigned locker.
- CONTRABAND – Articles must not be kept in the locker if it is against the law or school board policy. A school administrator may inspect the contents of the locker at any time. If things are found in the locker that are prohibited by law or school board policy, the administrator may remove them for safe keeping or investigation.
- LOCKER ABUSE – Kicking, hitting, slamming, defacing, using graffiti, bending prying jamming of lock, and other such abuse is not allowed. No items may be glued, taped or otherwise affixed to the locker.
- FLAMMABLE OR INCENDIARY DEVICES – Materials or liquids that might cause a fire must not be placed in the locker.
- FOOD – All food and drink must be entirely removed by the end of each school day. They attract pests.
- CLEANLINESS AND ORDER – The things stored in the locker must be kept in a clean and orderly condition.
Failure to follow all of the above rules will result in penalties. Penalties range from a padlock placed on your locker (preventing use of the locker for a specified period of time) to complete forfeiture of locker privileges.