Revere 2018 - 2019 Enrollment Information & Packet
Welcome to Revere! Below you will find Revere's Enrollment Packet for RESIDENTS AND STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE SCHOOL. Please review each section. The enrollment packet is required. All of the documents must be completed and returned. Please read the information carefully below.
The required forms can be downloaded and are listed below under "Required Forms". Please note the forms that require you to bring copies. The office will not print copies for you, you must bring copies as requested below.
ENROLLMENT PACKET IMPORTANT DATES:
Submitting your completed enrollment packet by the date below guarantees your enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year in the given school. If you do not submit a completed enrollment packet by the date below you will forfeit your child’s enrollment at Paul Revere Middle School for 2018-2019.
- Bring the REQUIRED PERSONAL DOCUMENTS (see below)
- Bring the REQUIRED FORMS (see below)
- Submit the DOCUMENTS and FORMS in person
- Submit the DOCUMENTS and FORMS by appropriate deadline. (see Office Hours)
Incomplete Enrollment Packets
will NOT be accepted!!!!!
Enrollment Packet Submission
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 3:00pm
Please be respectful of the
designated Office Hours.
REQUIRED PERSONAL DOCUMENTS TO BRING WITH YOU:
(Please bring original documents AND a copy of each)
- Parent ID (driver's license or passport with current address)
- Proof of Residence (Utility bill; gas, water or electricity with parent/guardian name and address on it within the last 60 days are accepted)
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Report Card (ALL STUDENTS, most recent year only)
- Standardized Test scores (non-LAUSD students only)
- Most recent IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Immunization Record for all grades (7th & 8th graders must have an up-to-date TDAP)
ALL FORMS LISTED BELOW MAY BE PERSONALLY PICKED UP IN REVERE’S ATTENDANCE OFFICE STARTING APRIL 3, 2018 OR YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THEM BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW
- Student Enrollment Form
- Student Emergency Information Form
- Student Elective Sheet
- Request for Records
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Migrant Education Program Questionnaire
- Publicity Authorization Release
- Responsible & Acceptable Use Policy (RAUP)
- Bus Behavior Expectations
- Farm Contract
- IPAD / Computing Device Form
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR YOUR REVIEW
Special Note Regarding Transportation
Transportation is not provided by Revere or LAUSD to any student accepted through the Charter Lottery or Charter Wait List. The only programs that offer District bus transportation are Magnet and Permits with Transportation (PWT). These programs require an application through the LAUSD Choices program. The Choices application deadline is November 9, 2017. The District provides transportation only to those students who have applied and been accepted into the Magnet or PWT program. For more information click on the link: http://echoices.lausd.net/
Parent funded transportation is organized through PRMS Student Services Inc. They offer limited routes and there is a fee that parents pay for their students to ride the bus. There is limited space on these routes. Acceptance through the Charter Lottery or Charter Wait List does not guarantee a space on the parent funded buses. For more information go to: https://www.paulreverems.com/buses