Revere 2017 - 2018 Enrollment Information & Packet
Welcome to Revere! Below you will find Revere's Enrollment Packet for RESIDENTS AND STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE SCHOOL. Please review each section. The enrollment packet is required. All of the documents must be completed and returned. Please read the information carefully below.
The required forms can be downloaded and are listed below under "Required Forms". Please note the forms that require you to bring copies. The office will not print copies for you, you must bring copies as requested below.
ENROLLMENT PACKET IMPORTANT DATES:
Submitting your completed enrollment packet by the date below guarantees your enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year in the given school. If you do not submit a completed enrollment packet by the date below you will forfeit your child’s enrollment at Paul Revere Middle School for 2017-2018.
- Bring the REQUIRED PERSONAL DOCUMENTS (see below)
- Bring the REQUIRED FORMS (see below)
- Submit the DOCUMENTS and FORMS in person
- Submit the DOCUMENTS and FORMS by appropriate deadline. (see Office Hours)
Incomplete Enrollment Packets
will NOT be accepted!!!!!
Enrollment Packet Submission
7:30am - 3:30am
*Please be respectful of the designated Office Hours. Thank you.
April 21 –
8:30am – 10:00am
REQUIRED PERSONAL DOCUMENTS TO BRING WITH YOU:
(Please bring original documents AND a copy of each)
- Parent ID (driver's license or passport with current address)
- Proof of Residence (Utility bill; gas, water or electricity with parent/guardian name and address on it within the last 60 days are accepted)
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Report Card (ALL STUDENTS, most recent year only)
- Standardized Test scores (non-LAUSD students only)
- Most recent IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Immunization Record for all grades (7th & 8th graders must have an up-to-date TDAP)
ALL FORMS LISTED BELOW MAY BE PERSONALLY PICKED UP IN REVERE’S ATTENDANCE OFFICE STARTING APRIL 3, 2017 OR YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THEM BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW
- Student Enrollment Form (please print 2 copies of this form for submission if downloading from the website)
- Student Emergency Information Form
- Student Elective Sheet
- Request for Records
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Migrant Education Program Questionnaire
- Publicity Authorization Release
- Responsible & Acceptable Use Policy (RAUP)
- Bus Behavior Expectations
- Farm Contract
- IPAD / Computing Device Form
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR YOUR REVIEW