Paul Revere Community Sponsorship Program
The Paul Revere Community Sponsorship Program offers a fantastic opportunity for Revere families and local businesses to partner with our school and support our community! This is a chance to “Sponsor Revere” by proudly displaying your business on our highly visible, beautifully designed fence banners.
Why Become a Community Sponsor?
1. Being a Community Sponsor supports your neighborhood school!
Your support will contribute directly to the ongoing PRIDE Booster Club enrichment programs, including classroom size reduction and the critical benefits this brings to our children.
2. We are visible to over 1750 families, a thriving local community and the hundreds and hundreds of people that live in our incredible neighborhood. Parents and community members love to support businesses that support our school!!
3. Your support of our school is 100% tax deductible!
Diamond Sponsorship – Cost $5000
- Diamond Sponsors will be included in an 8-foot banner on our highly visible Sunset Blvd fence, that is seen by thousands of Revere families, everyone traveling this busy corridor for their daily commutes and the hundreds of people that visit the school for sporting events each weekend.
- Diamond Sponsors will also receive a “Thank You” through our PRIDE e-blast sent to all Revere parents!
Becoming a “Revere Sponsor” is a fantastic opportunity to support your local school and neighborhood while promoting your business to thousands of parents and community members! We look forward to partnering with you!
The sponsor is responsible for the design and production of the banner using the guidlines below for uniformity:
- All banners measure 4’ high x 8’ long.
- All banners must include the Paul Revere P.R.I.D.E. logo as supplied in a jpeg file below.
- All artwork can include your business logo and a corresponding drawing or photographic image of your service or product, and a brief sponsorship message that we can provide.
- Your banner may not include any direct advertising messages or contact information including a phone number or website, but will include the Paul Revere website to contact you.
- All artwork submissions should be submitted as concept only first to make sure it is in compliance with the guidelines.
- The final artwork submission must be approved by the P.R.I.D.E. fundraising group and the Principal of Paul Revere within a turnaround time of no more than 5 days.
- All printed banners should be delivered to the Paul Revere front office, attention Lori Vogel, and will be administered and posted by the Paul Revere staff.
Thank you for your participation in the P.R.I.D.E. Business Banner Program!