Parent & Student Education Seminars
Wednesday, October 16, 2019, Revere Library
Parents and students are welcome to attend.
Avoiding Power Struggles
Please join Richard B. Cohen LMFT, CCBT, MAC, CDVC for a parent and child seminar focusing on effective and practical ways to mitigate the stress, frustration and emotional exhaustion that accompanies dealing with ongoing conflict. Parents will learn how to empower themselves to end the power struggle and cycle of aggressive resistance. There will be time during the seminar for questions, answers and role playing with families.
Friday, October 25, 2019, Revere AuditoriumPresentations by Dr. Bill Dorfman and Al Hradecky (bio's can be found below):Parents - during PRIDE meeting. Meeting starts at 8:15am6th Grade - Period 27th Grade - Period 38th Grade - Period 4
The FACTS and DANGERS of VAPING
Learn the most recent facts and risks on vaping:
- What are the temporary and permanent health risks
- How does it affect adolescents differently than adults
- What are the legal implications?
- Is it really less harmful than cigarettes
- Why are people dying from vaping
- How can we stop this epidemic?