Current parents and students are invited to attend our Open House which is scheduled to occur on
Thursday, April 11, 2019, 5:00pm - 8:00pm.
The main objective of this program is to view classrooms and see student work on display.
Open House is not planned for private conferences about individual students. If you wish to speak with a teacher about your child's needs and progress, please telephone the school at 310.917.4800 and a phone conference will be arranged.
Schedule & Program
Students & Parents• Open House is for students and parents. Given that Open House is in the evening, all we ask is that students and siblings remain with their parents throughout the evening.
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm Have dinner in the covered cafeteria area by Pinnochio in Cucina!
- Canceled due to rain - Magnet Family Social (front of the school by the driveway & Auditorium)
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm “Open House”
- Musical performances, PRIDE Booster Club and Community Service Club in the Cafeteria from 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Science Fair in Town Hall
- Art Gallery in J1
- Book Fair in the Library! Some teachers may have "wish lists" available at the Book Fair if you feel inclined to purchase books for your student's classroom or the school.
- PE – all PE classes will meet in the Gymnasium
- The Counseling Office will be open from 5:00-6:00pm to answer any questions you may have. Also stop by if you have questions regarding the culmination policy for ALL students. You may also get help with Schoology!
Transportation & Parking• Parking is available on campus. Attendants will be present to guide cars through the west gate and up the west driveway to park. Please drive safely.• The East Gate is open for FACULTY & STAFF access only. Please be careful walking on the East Driveway.
Lost & Found• Come visit the closet in Town Hall to find those missing sweatshirts, gym clothes, lunch bags and shoes that you can't seem to find. You will be amazed what is "lost and found" here on campus throughout the school year.
More Dates to Remember
• Friday, March 23rd is a Minimum Day with dismissal at 12:26pm
• Monday, March 26 through Friday, March 30 is SPRING BREAK
• Monday, April 2, NO SCHOOL