Membership Dues are just $25 per familyPay using PayPal or write a check payable to Revere PTSAPlease consider making an additional donation to the PTSA!
PTSA Family Membership Dues
PTSA Additional Donation
Dear New and Returning Parents,
Welcome to another exciting year at Paul Revere Charter Middle School! Revere PTSA continues a 58-year campus tradition of advocating for the health, welfare and safety of EVERY child. PTSA and PRIDE, the parent booster club, work hand in hand to support our students, teachers and administration in making a difference in the education,enrichment and safety of our children.
Last year, the Revere PTSA funded or sponsored the following programs:
- Purchased emergency supplies for the campus and classrooms
- Palisades Patrol weekend and holiday campus security
- The PTA Reflections Art Contest
- Roads to Your Future Lunchtime Career Talks
- Professional Development
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Promoted drug and alcohol awareness during Red Ribbon Week
- Founders Day
In addition to continuing the above programs, this year our goals are to:
- Continue our safety-based drop-off and pick-up traffic program
- Encourage participation in the PTA Reflections art exhibit and competition. This year’s theme is “Within Reach…”
- Support recycling efforts in all eating areas
You are invited to join the PTSA tradition at Revere. Membership is $25.00 per family, and includes both parents and all Revere students per household. Please complete the attached envelope, enclose your payment and return it to the office or your student’s homeroom today.
We look forward to seeing you at our PRIDE/ PTSA parent meetings on the second Wednesday of every month at 8:30am in Town Hall.