- Morning pick up in your community with arrival at Revere by 7:30am. School starts at 7:55am.
- Afternoon departure options:
- Regular: 15 minutes after dismissal Monday-Friday
- Late Bus: 1 1/2 hours after dismissal Monday-Thursday, when after-school programs are in session to select locations.
- Late-Late Bus: 2 1/2 hours after dismissal Tuesday & Thursday, when after-school programs are in session to select locations.
- SafeStop real-time bus tracking mobile app.
- Onsite School Bus Coordinator
Late Buses: No late bus to Valley. Valley riders can use any other late bus stop. Late buses run September through April to select locations during PEP & After School Tutoring Sessions.
Where can students go while they wait for their bus? Beyond the Bell (Youth Services Program) in the Gym or covered cafeteria area. A signed agreement must be submitted. More info. here.
Valley | Brentwood Route 902: Due to the small bus size requirement, the rate is subject to increase. A late bus is not offered due to the distance. Late bus usage to any offered location is available.
Magnet | PWT Applicants: We suggest you exhaust your LAUSD free transportation options and don't make a payment until you know if you have been denied transportation. Fill out the application and check the yes fields in the Magnet|PWT question. No refunds are made after payment to PRMS Student Services, including if your student is admitted to the LAUSD bus program.
PRMS Student Services, Inc.
Feel free to stop by our office located in the Library Parent Center